Like last year, this year’s DICE Health event was a huge success. More than 25 universities from all over Pakistan participated in this mega event in which NED University, Agha khan University, AIR University Islamabad, Sir Syed University, University of Karachi, Hamdard university, NUST etc. were projecting. Well known industrialists like Mr. Shahid Ahmed Khan (Executive Director Lackson group), Mr. Syed Haider Naqvi (CEO Fuji Film), etc were present to grace the event. More than 60 innovative projects were showcased by students belonging to sector such as health, textile, etc and amazed the guests. Five sessions on ‘Continuous Medical Education’ were also the highlights of this auspicious event presented by various doctors. DICE Team and Dow University of Health Sciences successfully changed the idea of bringing academia and industry in close collaboration into reality.
- DICE & TEVTA Collaborate for Pakistan’s 1st Indigeneous Electric Vehicle
- Pakistan’s First Pashto Web-Series to be Launched by RINSTRA and Classic Broadcasting
- Storytellers platform, RINSTRA to be launched in December
- Haseena Moin Receives “The Storyteller of Pakistan” – Lifetime Achievement Award
- Pakistan’s First Platform for Emerging Filmmakers and Storytellers, ‘iRINSTRA’ Launched.
- Misbah Ishak Khalid Joins RINSTRA as Chief Creative Officer
- Local Folk Musicians Embrace RINSTRA Technology Platform to Showcase and Monetize their Work
- RINSTRA Appoints Veteran Media Professional for Pakistan.