Like last year, this year’s DICE Health event was a huge success. More than 25 universities from all over Pakistan participated in this mega event in which NED University, Agha khan University, AIR University Islamabad, Sir Syed University, University of Karachi, Hamdard university, NUST etc. were projecting. Well known industrialists like Mr. Shahid Ahmed Khan (Executive Director Lackson group), Mr. Syed Haider Naqvi (CEO Fuji Film), etc were present to grace the event. More than 60 innovative projects were showcased by students belonging to sector such as health, textile, etc and amazed the guests. Five sessions on ‘Continuous Medical Education’ were also the highlights of this auspicious event presented by various doctors. DICE Team and Dow University of Health Sciences successfully changed the idea of bringing academia and industry in close collaboration into reality.
- PLM –A connected future.
- DICE Annual Fundraising Event in Michigan 2017
- DICE Lecture Series – SIDE IMPACT crash worthiness & “NCAP” (New Car Assessment Program)
- Dr Khurshid Qureshi, Chairman DICE Foundation USA visit to UAF
- Virtual Innovation Competition – Four Years of Successful NED and DICE Partnership
- Message from the Chairman & Founder, Dr Khurshid Qureshi
- DICE Foundation Annual Fundraising and Banquet on Oct 28, 2017 in Michigan
- DICE Virtual Innovation Competition 2017 at NED