DICE – Distinguished Innovations, Collaboration and Entrepreneurship
Innovation is lifeblood of any nation and economy and is a key ingredient behind its sustainable progress and prosperity. DICE is a strategic initiative of DICE Foundation, USA aimed at fostering innovation and entrepreneurship culture in the country at all levels. DICE is an umbrella program, and there are several major platforms currently active under this program. The main objective of each of these platforms is to jump start cycle of innovation in the country necessary for its sustainable development, progress and economic prosperity. DICE is the oldest innovation platform in Pakistan and is being fully supported by all major stakeholders – academia, industry, government, expatriates and international NGOs, since 2007.
- DICE Foundation is a non-profit tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) organization, registered in Michigan, USA, under ID # 71303A. Tax Exempt EIN 46-2001934
- Foster Innovation & Entrepreneurship culture in the country. Make it a part of nation’s DNA.
- Rapid socio-economic development through Innovation. Use Innovation as a tool to generate wealth for the nation.
- Fully commoditize digital technologies – Bring it to masses in the country. Digital Revolution at all levels.
DICE Major Goals
- To provide a common platform for academia, industry, and government to share and collaborate on innovative concepts and products.
- To expedite the process of Digital Revolution in the country by motivating academia, industry and government to acquire, promote and utilize state-of-art digital technologies for the rapid development of innovative products.
- To portray an image of the country in the eyes of international community as a highly innovative and high tech nation fully capable of developing innovative products and providing high tech services to the rest of the world.