DICE CREATIVE ARTS & MEDIA
The mission of DICE Creative Art & Media (CAM) is to position art, design, film and other creative fields as a key economic, cultural, and social pillar that will uplift Pakistan. The goal of DICE CAM is to create a shift in Pakistan from a society of followers and consumer of global trends to that of global innovators, producers, and leaders in the CAM sector. DICE CAM provides platforms, develops networks and initiates cross-national opportunities to foster creativity, innovation, and exchange between academia, independent artists, creative entrepreneurs, and CAM-based industries. This focus on bridging innovationswithin the creative community will be a fundamental strategy of shifting the nation towards a culture of progress that integrates CAM initiatives to the larger socio-economic development in Pakistan.
VISION FOR DICE CAM
“Envisioning the Future” is our theme for 2019. Using the lens of emerging technology, DICE CAM will begin the conversation of where the creative world is today and where Pakistan is heading. The goal is to build a road map for the future and inspire the youth to achieve their dreams while using new and emerging technology.
DICE CAM will give the challenge of “Envisioning the Future” to all the young people entering the 2019 competition so they can incorporate the theme in their projects. Industry veterans will judge the competition on technical and artistic skill as well as the thematic incorporation.
OBJECTIVES OF DICE CAM
- To foster a culture of CAM-based innovation and entrepreneurship in thecountry and make it part of Pakistan’s DNA.
- To establish a strong linkage between academia, industry, and community in order to promote a culture of creativity and innovation in the country.
- To provide a common platform for academia, industry, government,entrepreneurs, and expatriates to interact, share knowledge, and collaborateon CAM-based initiatives.
- To expedite the adoption of technology in Pakistan by motivating both academia and industry to acquire, utilize, and promote emerging
technologies for the development of innovative digital media and art products & services.
- To create a positive and favorable image of Pakistan’s cultural heritage and creative output in the eyes of the international community.
- DR. AMBREEN FAZAL
- DR. STEPHEN JOHN
- MS. NOUSHEEN HUSSAIN
- MR. MUQEEM KHAN
- MS. HASEENA MOIN
- MS. ASMA NABEEL
- MS. SHANAZ RAMZI
- MS. MISBAH ISHAK
- MR. ALI RAZA
- MR. SUHAIL MALIK
- MR. OSMAN KHAN CHAIR
- MR. AJMAL AHMAD
- DR. ADIL AKHTER