National Textile University (NTU) held 4th Annual NTU-DICE Textile Innovation Event in Faisalabad on March 20th and 21st, 2019. Mr. Razak Dawood, Advisor for Commerce, Textile, Industry and Production, and Investment of Pakistan, was the Chief guest at the opening ceremony. Students from all across Pakistan showcased their innovative ideas for industry and government leaders attending the event. For more details about the event please visit https://www.facebook.com/dicetextile/
- DICE & TEVTA Collaborate for Pakistan’s 1st Indigeneous Electric Vehicle
- Pakistan’s First Pashto Web-Series to be Launched by RINSTRA and Classic Broadcasting
- Storytellers platform, RINSTRA to be launched in December
- Haseena Moin Receives “The Storyteller of Pakistan” – Lifetime Achievement Award
- Pakistan’s First Platform for Emerging Filmmakers and Storytellers, ‘iRINSTRA’ Launched.
- Misbah Ishak Khalid Joins RINSTRA as Chief Creative Officer
- Local Folk Musicians Embrace RINSTRA Technology Platform to Showcase and Monetize their Work
- RINSTRA Appoints Veteran Media Professional for Pakistan.