National Textile University (NTU) held 4th Annual NTU-DICE Textile Innovation Event in Faisalabad on March 20th and 21st, 2019. Mr. Razak Dawood, Advisor for Commerce, Textile, Industry and Production, and Investment of Pakistan, was the Chief guest at the opening ceremony. Students from all across Pakistan showcased their innovative ideas for industry and government leaders attending the event. For more details about the event please visit https://www.facebook.com/dicetextile/
- Pakistan’s First Platform for Emerging Filmmakers and Storytellers, ‘iRINSTRA’ Launched.
- Misbah Ishak Khalid Joins RINSTRA as Chief Creative Officer
- Local Folk Musicians Embrace RINSTRA Technology Platform to Showcase and Monetize their Work
- RINSTRA Appoints Veteran Media Professional for Pakistan.
- Platform for emerging filmmakers, storytellers launched
- 3rd DICE IET 2020@ CUI Lahore
- COVID-19 Challenge
- SIBA-DICE Intra-university Innovation Competition November 4 & 5, 2019