DICE AFS event was held at UAF on November 2-3, 2016. Prof. Dr. Iqrar Ahmad Khan, in his opening remarks emphasized that the scientists need to translate research into goods and services for the betterment of society. Vice Chancellors along with DICE members and university students attended the seminar on University Industry Collaboration. Various success stories and findings were shared by CEOs of companies like Niha Tech and Solar company and appreciated that this bridge between academia and industry will result beneficial to both sides. Projects were presented by students from various universities that showcased many innovative ideas. A seminar was held on Food Security and value on which Nutritionists gave a very comprehensive presentation and answered to audience questions.
- Pakistani Startup, RINSTRA Valued at US$ 20 Million, Raising Series A Funding of US$ 2 Million
- DICE & TEVTA Collaborate for Pakistan’s 1st Indigeneous Electric Vehicle
- Pakistan’s First Pashto Web-Series to be Launched by RINSTRA and Classic Broadcasting
- Storytellers platform, RINSTRA to be launched in December
- Haseena Moin Receives “The Storyteller of Pakistan” – Lifetime Achievement Award
- Pakistan’s First Platform for Emerging Filmmakers and Storytellers, ‘iRINSTRA’ Launched.
- Misbah Ishak Khalid Joins RINSTRA as Chief Creative Officer
- Local Folk Musicians Embrace RINSTRA Technology Platform to Showcase and Monetize their Work