All Pakistan Mega Innovation event was hosted at NUST, Islamabad. Main goal of this event was to accomplish strong ties between academia and industry and to set standards in International market. People belonging from sectors like business, arts, IT and medical sciences participated and displayed their projects and installed booths. International dignitaries like Japanese, French and German Consul Generals were also present to witness the Mega Event. Two day Symposiums related to emerging trends across all fields of study were held where experts shared their knowledge and experiences. More than 300 stalls were set up and around 600 participated in this event. The event was given wide media coverage.
- Pakistani Startup, RINSTRA Valued at US$ 20 Million, Raising Series A Funding of US$ 2 Million
- DICE & TEVTA Collaborate for Pakistan’s 1st Indigeneous Electric Vehicle
- Pakistan’s First Pashto Web-Series to be Launched by RINSTRA and Classic Broadcasting
- Storytellers platform, RINSTRA to be launched in December
- Haseena Moin Receives “The Storyteller of Pakistan” – Lifetime Achievement Award
- Pakistan’s First Platform for Emerging Filmmakers and Storytellers, ‘iRINSTRA’ Launched.
- Misbah Ishak Khalid Joins RINSTRA as Chief Creative Officer
- Local Folk Musicians Embrace RINSTRA Technology Platform to Showcase and Monetize their Work