A 3 day DICE-IET Innovation Event was held at COMSATS Sahiwal in October 2016. Around 130 Participants, belonging to both academia and industry sector, showcased their projects that were evaluated and critiqued by the Academia and Industry experts. Main objective of this event was to strengthen the bond between academia and industry and to promote culture of innovation and entrepreneurship. Symposiums regarding emerging technologies such as Big Data, Internet of Things, etc were held where speakers shared their findings and expressed how important it was for both industry and academia to work together in order to flourish. Around 28 companies put up their stalls where they enhanced linkages and promoted the emerging technologies. The event was given wide coverage by media.
- Coverage Report of Nur-E75
- DICE gifts NUR-E on 75th Birthday of Pakistan
- Do’s & Don’ts of Making a successful career in Pakistan Media Industry
- DICE & TEVTA Collaborate for Pakistan’s 1st Indigeneous Electric Vehicle
- Pakistan’s First Pashto Web-Series to be Launched by RINSTRA and Classic Broadcasting
- Storytellers platform, RINSTRA to be launched in December
- Haseena Moin Receives “The Storyteller of Pakistan” – Lifetime Achievement Award
- Pakistan’s First Platform for Emerging Filmmakers and Storytellers, ‘iRINSTRA’ Launched.